What is new?
Reaching all your favorite tracks, playlists, radio stations and exclusive content.
Search for an artist, album or track. You can use the arrow keys up and down arrow keys to scroll through the results.
The player controls are always visible. Use the arrow left and right to change tracks and use the spacebar to pause or resume.
When playing a song, album or playlist, it will show in the mixer. You can reorder the songs by dragging them into position.
Step by step instructions to do everything in ( http://es.napster.com/ )
1. go to http://es.napster.com
2. Log in with Facebook or enter your user name and password
3. Click login
4. need help password? Please click here.
1. Outstanding : Personal collects and tickets
2. People : Folk Songs in our service, updated daily
3. Lists of recent reproduction : Playlists that you have recently played
4. New versions : New Music released every Tuesday
The player and Mixer
1. view the album
2. More Options
3. Add to your favorite tracks
4. Track and Artist
5. Progress Slider
9.Anterior, Play / Pause, and Next
10. Show / Hide Mixer
11. Volume Slider
12. Save Mixer content to a playlist
13.Eliminar all songs mixer
Click "Playlist" in the left pane under my music
- Click a playlist name
- Click the X to delete a song
- Click and drag to reorder songs
- Move the mouse to a name Playlist
- Click the X to clear the entire list
His collection of songs, artists, albums and playlists.
1. List of artists with filter bar
2. Artist Radio
3. albums in your library by artist selected
4. Library tracks by the selected artist
5. Play & Shuffle buttons
6. More options
His collection of favorite tracks.
1. Play & Shuffle buttons
2. more options
3. Add to Favorites
Post on Facebook and connect with other listeners
1. Your profile name Napster and Photo
2. listeners who are following
3. listeners who are following
4. recent artists who have heard
Browse themes and genres
Click to browse music by genre
1. gender list
2. new releases
3. popular tracks
1. Click View Description of the radio station
2. Click to browse the radio station by genre
3. Click to view your saved stations
4. Click to view the playlist now
5. More options
6. Click on the "X" to delete the track playlist
Staff Picks and messages
1. Click to see the staff collects and gender entries
2. Click to view by category
General Settings for viewing, editing your account and and logout.
Social Settings to connect with Facebook to share your music
1. Open a new browser window and go to Napster.com.
2. Close session Napster.com pressing clicking the gear icon next to the search box in the upper right corner, and then log on
3. Configure your browser. Select your browser below for step by step instructions. 4. Reboot your computer.