Control the music you love with your Steam Deck.
To download Napster on your Steam Deck:
- On the Steam Deck, press the "STEAM" button;
- Select "Power" from the menu
- Select "Switch to Desktop" from the pop-up menu
- On the desktop mode, open the Discover app store
- Search for Napster and install
- Still on desktop mode, open Steam
- Open you library
- Click "+ ADD A GAME" and select "Add a Non-Steam Game..."
- Select Napster from the list and click "ADD SELECTED PROGRAMS"
- Restart your system and Napster should be in your library under "NON-STEAM"