This article contains instructions for resolving the error " Application cannot be started, Contact the application vendor" that happens when installing Napster 6 PC software as shown in the screenshot below.
To resolve this issue, follow the steps given below:
Solution 1 :
1. Open Task Manager
2. Click on “Processes” tab
3. Find the below mentioned processes, right-click on them and click on “End Task” or “End Process”.
4. Click Here to download the Napster 6 PC software and try to install it.
- Click on CTRL+R to get the Run Box as show in the image below
2.Type “%appdata%” in the Run box and click “OK' to go to appdata/Roaming folder
3. Please click on “Appdata” between the username and Roaming as given below to go to the “Appdata” folder.
4. Double-click on “Local” folder and “Apps” folder
5. You will find a folder with the name “2.0”. Right-click on it and click on “delete” to delete the folder.
6. Close all the windows and Click Here to download the Napster 6 PC software and try to install it.
If the issue is still not resolved, please "Click Here" to contact Napster Support