If you're experiencing issues with Napster on your iOS device, try the following:
1) Make sure you're on the latest version of the Napster app. Check the Apple AppStore for any updates.
2) Do you have enough free space on your device? Check by going to the iOS Settings app > General > About.
3) Restart your device. Does the issue persist after restarting?
4) Are you on a WiFi or cellular connection? If available, try toggling your WiFi or cellular connection to see if the issue occurs on both WiFi and cellular connections.
5) Sign out of your account, then sign back in.
6) Force close the app. Close the Napster app, then tap the Home button twice to pull up the background apps. Press and Hold on Napster until the red X appears, then tap the red X to completely close Napster.
7) Restore the app by going to Napster and tapping on Settings. Once in Settings, scroll down and tap Restore Default Settings. This will restore the app by resetting your preferences and removing your downloads. Once the app has been restored, launch Napster again and sign in to your account to see if the issue is still present.
8) Uninstall and reinstall the app. If all else fails, starting fresh may fix the problem.
9) Reset your network settings on your phone and try. Go to the setting option on iPhone
Choose General option > Reset
Select Reset Network settings