Make Radio Stations
Step by step instructions for using Napster radio on mobile and the web.
Radio From Napster Home Screen
Select >My Music > Select "Stations".
Programmed stations by category
- Tap Stations from the Home screen
- Tap a genre to see programmed stations
- Tap a station name to start playing
- Tap the + icon to add to My Stations
2. APPLE iOS
Listen to programmed stations, create your own Radio Station.
- Swipe right or tap the menu icon
- Tap Radio
Create a Station
Create a station based on an artist, song or genre
Tap the + icon to add a station to My Stations
Create a station based on artist or song:
1. Tap Create a Station
2. Search for Artist or Song
Create a station based on genre:
1. Swipe right or tap the menu icon
2. Tap Radio
3. Tap Station by Genre
4. Tap a category to see genre stations
Tune a Station
- Tap Tune
- Slide left for more original artist, slide right for more diversity
- Tap X to remove an upcoming song
3. Website (www.napster.com)
Click Radio at side menu bar, then enter an artist or song to start a personal station. Or click the tabs at the top to listen to find radio by genre, the saved stations, and see Now playing screen.
From Now playing screen > there is an option to change the Variety to "Less or More".