I'm an existing customer. How do I use my Facebook credentials to sign-in to Napster?
First, connect your Facebook username and password to your existing Napster account. After this one-time connection, simply choose “Sign in with Facebook” wherever we offer it.
In iOS or Android mobile apps:
1. From the app Settings choose Sign Out
2. Choose Sign In with Facebook from the main sign in screen
3. Allow Napster to access Facebook info
4. Confirm Napster username & password
1. Choose Sign Out from the gear icon in the upper right
2. Choose Sign In With Facebook
3. Enter Facebook credentials
4. Allow access to Facebook info
Where can I use Facebook to sign-in to Napster?
• Android app
• iOS app
• My Account (https://account.napster.co.uk)
How do I sign-in to Napster where Facebook sign-in is not available, like Sonos, Xbox or the PC software?
BRAND NEW CUSTOMERS
Set up a Napster password at www.napster.co.uk/forgotpassword. Just enter you username and we'll email you a password you can use wherever Napster does not offer Facebook sign-in.
Use your Napster username and current Napster password anywhere we don't offer Facebook sign-in. You can reset a forgotten password at www.napster.co.uk/forgotpassword.
Create a brand new Napster account using your Facebook credentials:
1. Download & open Android mobile app.
2. Choose Sign Up
3. Choose Sign Up with Facebook
4. Sign-in to Facebook if prompted
5. Allow Napster access to your Facebook info
6. Enter billing
In our Android mobile app: