We’ve made it easy for you to share songs, albums, artists, and playlists with your friends on Napster. If your profile is set to public, Napster will also share to your followers' music feeds. You can also connect Napster directly to Facebook
In Napster, you can freely tell your friends about artists, albums, tracks, and playlists, either by sending a link by e-mail or by posting directly to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ through email. Users can also share these tracks through Whatsapp or any other text/messengers on mobile phones.
To share your playlists to others, first, you need to make your profile and the playlist as "Public."
Here are the steps to share playlist from one account to another
1. Visit http://app.napster.com/ and sign in using the username ( from account which you want to share)
2. Click on "My Music"
3. Select "Playlists."
4. Click on a playlist and click on the circle with 3 dots next "Tracks"
5. Click on the chain link symbol to generate "Share a Link"
6. Copy the link and send it to you via email to your another account.
Now, sign out and close the website.
To access the shared playlist on the new account.
1. Visit http://app.napster.com/ and sign in using your username ( which you want to access the shared playlist)
2. Now, click on the playlist link which is sent to your email.
3. A new browser window will open on your computer with the playlist.
4. Click on the circle with 3 dots next "Tracks"
5. Select "Add to a playlist" or library
6. Now, the playlist will be added to your account.
NOTE: The above steps can be done via computer only.
Sharing from a Computer
Sharing from iPhone or iPad
Sharing from Android Phone or Tablet