It’s easy to share songs, albums, artists, and playlists with your friends on Napster. If your profile is set to public, Napster will also share to your followers' music feeds.
- - Head to the track, album or playlist you want to share
- - Tap the three dots and click Share
- - From here you can choose to share directly to your social media channels or Copy Link to share anywhere
Note: On Playlists you can also tap the share button to find the same options.
- - Head to the track, album, artist or playlist you want to share
- - Tap the three dots
- - Share directly to twitter or Facebook by clicking their icons, or share anywhere else by clicking the Link icon
Note: On Album, Artist and Playlists pages you can also find the share buttons in the top right corner of the page 😊