Students who enroll in a music course get access to the Napster music basic subscription provided by Kendall Hunt Publishing or Great River Learning (codes are for online use only) for 4 months. This allows students to use the Napster service for their educational institutions applicable courses that require listening access to specified music. Professors will require you to register by creating an account and providing a special code to apply for each 4 month subscription. You will only need to register and create an account the first time you use Napster. After that, if you wish to apply a new code you can use the same account that you set up. If you need additional help the articles below include answers to frequently asked questions.
1: How do I redeem the 4 months Napster basic subscription for a course?
Napster registration is required if you have not done so previously. Please complete the following steps to create your account and redeem your code to access Napster. It is important that you use the specified URL below.
1. Go to http://www.napster.com/promo or Click Here
2. On the “Redeem your code” screen, enter the email address you would like to associate with your Napster account and a password of your choice.
3. Enter the Napster coupon code and select answers to set up questions from the drop-down list
5. A confirmation screen will appear noting that you have successfully created your account.
6. Once you have successfully created your account, go to your designated online class to log in and complete your course work.
2: How do I redeem the 4 months Napster basic subscription if you have already registered with Napster?
1. Go to https://account.napster.com/myacct/login.jsp or Click Here
2. On the Account page, enter the email address and the password that was used to register with Napster and click Login.
3. On the Account summary page, enter the Napster coupon code in the field next to Redeem code and click Apply.
4. Look for a flash alert confirming that the code was successfully redeemed.
6. Once you have successfully redeemed the coupon code, go to your designated online class to login and complete your course work.
3: I am receiving an error message that says "This coupon can't be used at this time." on the Napster account page. Why is that?
Please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org, so a Napster support representative can assist you to redeem the code.
4: Why do I receive the error message "Sorry, we were unable to complete your order"?
This error message appears when an account has been successfully created, but the subscription has not been activated. Please see below to troubleshoot the issue.
- Entered a wrong code or an invalid code while creating the Napster Account - Try redeeming the code again from the Napster Account page
- The code that you have entered is already redeemed - Verify if the subscription is active by logging in to your Napster Account page and checking the Billing History page.
- Technical problems with the Napster back-end system while redeeming the code. - Try redeeming the code again from the Napster Account page
If you are still unable to enter the code, please log out, restart your browser and log back in. If you still have trouble with the code, please email details to email@example.com
5: When registering for Napster, why am I asked to update my billing information?
This most likely means you have attempted to register for Napster via napster.com instead of http://www.napster.com/promo. Students should not create accounts via napster.com if they want to sign up with coupon codes provided by your educational institution. . Please use the link http://www.napster.com/promo to sign up with a coupon code or login to http://www.account.napster.com page to redeem the coupon if you have already created the account.
6: Can't remember the login details that I used to sign up for Napster. How can I find it?
If you don't remember your password, you can reset using the link Here
If you don't remember your email or username, go to password reset and enter possible email addresses you own. When you enter an email that's registered with Napster, you get the message that the password reset email was sent.
If you have any other questions or encounter issues, please email us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org