There are many things that can cause Bluetooth issues to occur on an iPhone or Android smartphone and the fix that works for your phone is going to depend on what is actually causing your Bluetooth not to function properly.
How to Connect Napster to Phone, tablet or computer using Bluetooth
- To listen to Napster via Bluetooth, you’ll need to pair the device you want to listen on with a phone, tablet, or computer that has Napster on it.
- Ensure that Bluetooth is switched on in the car, or on the speakers or headphones you want to listen on, as well as the device you're using to play tracks using Napster
- Open Napster App and play any song to play it through your Bluetooth Device.
If your cell phone started to suddenly have Bluetooth issues unexpectedly and out of the blue then try simply powering your iPhone or Android cell phone off, wait a minute (30-60 seconds), and then power the phone back on. Then try to establish a connection again and see if this simple trick helped to fix it. If not then proceed to the next suggestion.
Much like powering your cell phone off and then back on, another form of soft reset for an Android device is to remove the battery while the device is powered on. Wait about 30 seconds, plug the battery back in, power the phone on and see if the Bluetooth will connect.
Remember that not all cell phones are designed to have a removable battery. If your cell phone does not allow you to remove its battery then you can skip this portion of troubleshooting.
Clear the Cache
Clear the cache of the Bluetooth application if your Bluetooth was connected and working properly and you tried to adjust a setting on the phone only to find that your Bluetooth stopped connecting or pairing correctly then this (or the next suggestion) should be exactly what you are looking for.
There might be a setting in your phone which is now preventing your iPhone or Android’s Bluetooth from connecting to or even recognizing an available Bluetooth to sync to. So start by clearing the cache in your Bluetooth settings.
The method that you use to access the Bluetooth settings and clear its cache is going to depend on what make and model of cell phone you are currently using as well as what version of iPhone or Android is currently installed on the device.
Clear the data
Clear the data of the Bluetooth application before clearing the Bluetooth data to make sure to record any important Bluetooth connections that you do not think you will be able to remember or setup again. This step in troubleshooting will tell your phone to make your Bluetooth feature start fresh and clean again and as such it will erase any current connections saved in your Bluetooth’s connection log/memory.
To clear the Bluetooth app data it’s pretty much the same steps used when clearing its cache only instead of “Clear cache” you’re going to select the “Clear data” option. So open the phones Settings, tap the More tab > tap Application manager > view ALL > Bluetooth share > Clear data. Once the Data is also cleared then restart the phone and enjoy your working Bluetooth.
Check the other device
Usually pairing the Bluetooth on your cell phone with another device is pretty straightforward and very user-friendly. If you are still having difficulties pairing to another device then try and make sure to check that device to make sure that it is functioning properly. It may not be an issue with your phone but an issue with that other device.
How do I pair iPhone with a Bluetooth headset or car kit?
- Follow the instructions that came with the headset or car kit to make it discoverable or to set it to search for other Bluetooth devices. This may involve entering a passkey or PIN number.
- From the Home screen, choose Settings > General > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth on. iPhone searches for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Choose the headset or device on iPhone and enter a passkey or PIN number. The instructions that came with the headset or car kit should tell you how to get the passkey.
Connecting Napster to Car Stereo with Bluetooth
To listen to Napster via Bluetooth, you’ll need to pair the device you want to listen on with a phone, tablet, or computer that has Napster on it
Ensure that Bluetooth is switched on in the car, or on the speakers or headphones you want to listen on, as well as the device you're playing Napster from.