1. Search 2. App Settings 3. My Music - your library & playlists 4. Featured 5. New Releases 6. Popular 7. Browse Genres & More
A. Tap the magnifying glass on the main screen
B. Tap on the box that says "Find artist, tracks, playlists & albums"
C. Enter the name of an artist, album or track.
2. My Music - your library, favorites & playlists
A. Swipe right or tap the menu icon
B. Tap My Music
A. Tap "View My Music" on the Home Screen.
Choose any of the tiles to find out more about the music and moods being offered. You can also add the playlist to your own playlist, queue and/or library
Click on your Profile icon (Menu, @<username), to see your top charts, listener network and much more
Listener network & Sharing Playlists with friends
Click on the Listener network to see what is trending from listeners like you. Click in any of the other listeners to see their playlists. It has to be set to Public in order to be available to your circle of friends
Staff picks & posts
1. Tap Featured from the Home screen 2. Tap the picture to start playing 3. Tap the words to read more
1. Main menu 2. Search 3. Options & Settings 4. Recent stations 5. Create your own station 6. Stations you saved 7. Listening history 8. Programmed stations by genre 9. Live radio from around the world
6. Browse Genres & More
User can browse the Napster catalog and find their favorite music through a convenient, user-friendly way.
The Main Player
Play / Pause
Organize Your Music
1. Tap an album or song 2. Tap the options button 3. Tap an option
Edit a Playlist
1. Tap a playlist 2. Tap the + icon, the tap Edit Playlist 3. Tap the X circle to remove songs 4. Drag up or down to reorder songs
Delete a Playlist
1. Tap a playlist 2. Tap the + icon, then Remove Playlist
1. Tap the down-arrow icon to download playlists or albums 2. For individual songs, tap the + icon, the tap Download
Access Your Downloads
1. Swipe right or tap the menu icon 2. Tap My Music 3. Tap Downloads at the top
Add to the Queue
1. Select a song, album, or playlist 2. Tap the + icon 3. Tap Add To Queue
Edit the Queue
1. Tap Queue from the main menu 2. Tap the + icon, then tap Edit 3. Drag up and down to reorder 4. Tap the X to remove
Hear a song on TV, in a club, or Live Radio? Find it in the Napster catalog.
1. Tap TrackMatch from the main menu 2. Tap the microphone icon to start matching 3. After a match tap the + icon to remove tracks, view album, or share.
3. Sign out and then back in: 1. Tap the Napster icon 2. Tap Settings 3. Tap Sign Out
4. Ensure there is free space by checking Android Settings > Storage.
5. Switch between WiFi, cell, & airplane mode.
6. Set Date & Time automatically 1. Tap Android Settings 2. Tap Date & Time 3. Choose Automatic Date and Time 4. Open Napster 5. Tap the main menu 6. Tap Settings 7. Tap Sign Out 8. Sign back in
7. Clear the Napster app data. Library and playlists are safe, but saved songs are removed. 1. Tap Android Settings 2. Tap Applications 3. Tap Manage Applications 4. Tap Napster 5. Tap Clear Data 6. Re-download any saved songs
8. Clear the Napster app cache. Library and playlists are safe, but saved songs are removed. 1. Tap Android Settings 2. Tap Applications 3. Tap Manage Applications 4. Tap Napster 5. Tap Clear Cache 6. Re-download any saved songs
9. If all else fails, uninstall & reinstall the app. 1. Tap the phone's Menu button 2. Tap Settings 3. Tap Applications 4. Tap Manage Applications 5. Scroll to Napster 6. Tap Uninstall