Can't sign in or forgot your password?
Click here and we'll email you a new password.
Didn't get the new password we sent?
Check your email spam folder. Search for an email from "firstname.lastname@example.org” If you still can't find our email, add "email@example.com" to your contact list or address book and reset your password again.
Can't sign in with password we sent?
1. If you are using a new password we sent you, try typing it instead of copying and pasting it. If you are copying and pasting the password, make sure there are no extra spaces at the beginning or end of the characters.
3. If all else fails, reset your password again to get a new temporary password.
Forgot your username, or can't access that email address anymore?
Please contact us if you don't remember your username, or no longer have access to that email address. Make sure to include the last 4 numbers of the credit card on the account so we can verify your identity. And, if you've forgotten your username, please include all the possible email addresses you may have used, it can help us find the account.
To change a password you know
1. Sign in to My Account
2. Click Edit next to Password
3. Enter your current password
4. Enter your new password and confirm
5. Click Submit
Using Facebook Sign In?
See how to sign in or sign up using your Facebook credentials here.