If you're experiencing issues with Napster on your iOS device, try the following:
1) Make sure you're on the latest version of the Napster app. Check the Apple AppStore for any updates.
2) Do you have enough free space on your device? Check by going to the iOS Settings app > General > About.
3) Restart your device. Does the issue persist after restarting?
4) Are you on a WiFi or cellular connection? If available, try toggling your WiFi or cellular connection to see if the issue occurs on both WiFi and cellular connections.
5) Sign out of your account, then sign back in.
6) Force close the app. Close the Napster app, then tap the Home button twice to pull up the background apps. Press and Hold on Napster until the red X appears, then tap the red X to completely close Napster.
7) Restore the app by going to Napster and tapping on Settings. Once in Settings, scroll down and tap Restore Default Settings. This will restore the app by resetting your preferences and removing your downloads. Once the app has been restored, launch Napster again and sign in to your account to see if the issue is still present.
8) Uninstall and reinstall the app. If all else fails, starting fresh may fix the problem.
9) Reset your network settings on your phone and try. Go to the setting option on iPhone
Choose General option > Reset
Select Reset Network settings
If you're experiencing issues with casting Napster music via iPhone device then try the below steps:
1. Open Settings from your iPhone running iOS 14
2. Tap on Privacy.
3. Tap on Local Network. (you should see the list of all the apps that have requested permission to find and communicate on your local network.)
4. Turn on the switch right next to the Napster App and enable it.
5. Then open the Napster App again and check if you are able to cast.
If you're experiencing issues with Apple CarPlay then try the following steps:
1. Remove & re-add the Napster app from the Apple CarPlay and then clear the cache on the Napster app
2. Sign out from the Napster account and sign in again. Then check the issue.
Steps to remove & re-add the Napster app from the Apple CarPlay
While using CarPlay, the display in your car will show your available apps. To add, remove, or arrange the order of the apps on your iPhone:
1. Go to Settings > General, then tap CarPlay.
2. Select your car. Then tap Customize.
3. Use the "+" or delete "-" buttons to add or remove apps. Tap and drag an app to change the order of the apps appear in.
The next time you connect your iPhone to CarPlay, the new order of your apps should appear on the display. Only apps that are supported by CarPlay will appear on your display.