With a Napster subscription you can download your music so you can listen anywhere.
- - Head to the track, album or playlist you want to download
- - Tap the download button (icon with arrow pointing downward)
- - Your tracks will now start downloading - once finished they’ll show a blue download icon next to them on iOS/Computer or the track will turn orange on Android.
Note: To remove something from your downloads tap the three dots and select ‘Remove Download/Remove from Device’
- - Click on the playlist you want to make available offline
- - Click the download button next to the track name (icon with arrow pointing downward)
- - Once the arrow turns blue, you're track, album or playlist will be available offline