Napster on Alexa is currently available in the U.S, Mexico and Brazil, we’re working on bringing it to other countries soon.
To use Napster with Alexa, you’ll need to have a Napster Premier subscription.
Setting up Napster on Alexa
- - Launch the Alexa app and tap the “More” tab in the lower right navigation
- - Then tap on “Skills & Games” and search for the Napster skill.
- - Tap “Enable to Use” and link your Napster account by entering your Napster account information
- - You’re all set, now you can ask Alexa to play music from Napster.
Once Napster is set up on your Alexa device, you’ll be say request like:
- - Alexa, play Lizzo on Napster
- - Alexa, what song is this?
- - Alexa, play New Releases on Napster
- - Alexa, next
- - Alexa, I want to listen to songs from Beyonce on Napster
- - Alexa, play Punk music on Napster
- - Alexa, wake me up at 7:30 a.m. to Megan Thee Stallion
Note: To avoid saying ‘On Napster’ after every command, you can set Napster as your preferred music service under the ‘Music & Podcasts’ settings on the Alexa app.