Everything you need to get the most from our Android app.
1. Search for Music
A. Tap the magnifying glass on the main screen
B. Tap on the box that says "Find artist, tracks, playlists & albums"
C. Enter the name of an artist, album or track.
2. My Music - your library, favorites, playlists & Downloads
3. User Profile
Click on your Profile icon (Top left), to see your top charts, listener network and much more
4. Listener network & Sharing Playlists with friends
Click on the Listener network to see what is trending from listeners like you. Click in any of the other listeners to see their playlists. It has to be set to Public in order to be available to your circle of friends
5. Featured Staff Picks and Posts
Staff picks & posts
1. Tap Featured from the Home screen 2. Tap the picture to start playing 3. Tap the words to read more
The Main Player
3.Share, Clear player, Sleep Timer
9.Play / Pause
Organize your Music
1. Tap an album or song 2. Tap the options button 3. Tap an option
Edit a Playlist
1. Tap a playlist 2. Tap the Three dots icon
Delete a Playlist
1. Tap a playlist 2. Tap the Three dots next to the playlist and select Remove playlist then click "Ok" for confirmation.
1. Tap a playlist 2. Tap the Three dots next to the playlist and select Download to device
Access Your Downloads
1. Select My Music option from Home screen and select 'Downloads"
Add to the Queue
1. Select a song, album, or playlist 2. Click on Three dots next to the song or album or playlist 3. Tap Add To Queue
Edit the Queue
1. From the home page select My Music 2. Scrool the page to bottom and select Queue
App settings and account management.
Swipe right or tap the menu, then tap Settings
AUTO Mode Menu
On the Settings page, turn on the Auto mode
On the Settings page, turn on the Kids mode
The steps below fix most issues.
1. Completely shut off your device and turn it back on
3. Sign out and then back in: 1. Tap the Napster icon 2. Tap Settings 3. Tap Sign Out
4. Ensure there is free space by checking Android Settings > Storage.
5. Switch between WiFi, cell, & airplane mode.
6. Set Date & Time automatically 1. Tap Android Settings 2. Tap Date & Time 3. Choose Automatic Date and Time 4. Open Napster 5. Tap the main menu 6. Tap Settings 7. Tap Sign Out 8. Sign back in
7. Clear the Napster app data. Library and playlists are safe, but saved songs are removed. 1. Tap Android Settings 2. Tap Applications 3. Tap Manage Applications 4. Tap Napster 5. Tap Clear Data 6. Re-download any saved songs
8. Clear the Napster app cache. Library and playlists are safe, but saved songs are removed. 1. Tap Android Settings 2. Tap Applications 3. Tap Manage Applications 4. Tap Napster 5. Tap Clear Cache 6. Re-download any saved songs
9. If all else fails, uninstall & reinstall the app. 1. Tap the phone's Menu button 2. Tap Settings 3. Tap Applications 4. Tap Manage Applications 5. Scroll to Napster 6. Tap Uninstall