Get to all your favorite tracks, playlists, radio stations, and exclusive content.
Search for an artist, album, or track. You can use the up and down arrow keys on your keyboard to scroll through the results.
The player controls are always visible. Use the left and right keys to switch tracks, and use the space bar to pause or resume.
When you play a song, album or playlist, it will show up in the Mixer. You can rearrange the order of the songs by dragging them into position.
Step-by-step instructions for doing everything at www.napster.com
1. Featured: Staff picks and posts
2. New Releases: New music released every Tuesday
3. Popular: Popular Tracks in our service, updated daily
4. Recent Playlists: Playlists that you played recently
The Player & Mixer
1. View Album
2. More Options
3. Add to Favorite Tracks
4. Track & Artist Name
5. Progress slider
9. Previous, Play/Pause & Next
10. Show/Hide Mixer
11. Volume Slider
12. Save Mixer contents to a playlist
13. Remove all songs from the Mixer
Click on “Playlists” from the left panel under My Music
- Click a playlist name
- Click the X to remove a song
- Click and drag to reorder songs
- Move the mouse pointer to a playlist name
- Click the X to delete the entire list
Your collection of songs, albums, playlists and artists.
- Artist List with Filter Bar
- Artist Radio
- Albums in your library by the selected artist
- Tracks in your library by the selected artist
- Play & Shuffle Buttons
- More Options
Your collection of Favorite Tracks
- Play & Shuffle Buttons
- More options
- Add to Favorites
Publish to Facebook and connect with other listeners
1. Your Napster profile name and photo
2. Listeners that you are following
3. Listeners that are following you
4. Recent Artists that you’ve listened to
Browse & Genres
Click to browse music by genre
1. Genre List
2. New Releases
3. Popular Tracks
1. Click to view the Overview of the radio station
2. Click to browse radio station by genre
3. Click to view your saved stations
4. Click to view the now playing list
5. More options
6. Click the “X” to remove the track from now playing list
Staff picks and posts
1. Click to view the staff picks and posts by genre
2. Click to view them by Categories
General Settings to see, edit your account and sign out.
Player settings to cross-fade and change the audio quality
1. Click and drag the slider to Cross-fade the track
2. Click and drag the cursor to the right to improve Audio Quality or to the left to lower Audio Quality.
KIDS Mode settings to add and edit music to the KIDS Mode
1. Open a fresh browser window and go to Napster.com.
2. Sign out of Napster.com by clicking the gear icon next to the Search box in the upper right corner, then sign back in.
3. Reset your browser. Choose your browser below for step-by-step instructions.
4. Restart your computer.