Napster subscribers have the ability to download many songs, albums, stations, or playlists from Napster’s library to listen for offline playback. You can download Music to your computer, Android Phones and on iOS devices, so it’s available to play even without an internet connection.
Windows 10 PC App
- Click on the playlist you want to make available offline
- Click the download button next to the track name (icon with arrow pointing downward). You can see download progress in the left-hand column
- The blue download arrow means it’s finished downloading
Napster V6 PC Client
- Click on the playlist you want to make available offline and right click on the track
- Click the download button next to the track name. You can see download progress in the right-hand column
- Once the track is downloaded, you can find it under the download option.