David K. Rhapsody CS Seattle
posted this on 14 May 2013 12:21 PM
If you're experiencing issues with Napster on your Android device, try the following:
1) Make sure you're on the latest version of the Napster app from Google Play.
2) Do you have enough free space on your device? Check by going to the Android Settings app > Storage (this may change depending on your manufacturer).
3) Restart your device. Does the issue persist after restarting?
4) Are you on a WiFi or cellular connection? If available, try toggling your WiFi or cellular connection to see if the issue occurs on both WiFi and cellular connections.
5) Sign out of your account, then sign back in.
6) Clear the Napster app cache by going to Android Settings app > Applications > Manage Applications > Napster > Clear cache. This clears the Napster cache, but keeps your downloads intact. Does the issue persist?
7) Clear the Napster app data by going to Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Napster > Clear data. This will restore the app to default settings and remove your downloads. Once the data has been cleared, launch Napster again and sign in to your account to see if the issue is still present.
8) Uninstall and reinstall the app. If all else fails, starting fresh may fix the problem.